May I suggest that someone become the designated party to collect money for a piece of this fall for Art. I would be glad to donate $20.00 or so for such a worthy cause. With Mike Farmer busy working the fall, it doesn't seem appropriate for him to be given the added burden.

Any volunteers? Let me know and I'll send $$.

John

At 12:28 AM 3/30/03 +0100, Bernd Pauli HD wrote:
Michael Farmer wrote:

> ill be home in a couple days, I will have some for
> sale, price unknown but quite  e x p e n s i v e .

Time for me to repeat my suggestion however
dearly I would like to own a piece myself.
If US$1.00 is not enough for Art's "little"
birthday present, let's raise the amount we
would be willing to "donate" - say something
between two and five dollars!

Bernd