Noit makes perfect sense actually, is it a fall or a find. I spoke to Garvie
yesterday, who made very clear there are only two terms, fall or find.
You would make a great politician, mincing words until no logic is left to find.
An old meteorite found in a field was found, thus a find.
been that way for centuries, no need to change it now.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad