Well, the situation is even worse today. Several new dealers have show up, desperate for specimens and finding that the buying price is well over $12 gram, and they are offering more to get a specimen. so this price is rising further, out of control, so many people searching the streets today, it looks like day of the living dead with people walking over every piece of open ground, head down searching.
    I acquired a couple more pieces today, not much. Tonight I saw an individual, very nice, I am working on getting it. We'll see.
I might leave tomorrow, or Tuesday, I hunted all day with no luck.

One question, I know nothing about orbit data, but I must assume that with so many camera angles that caught this fireball on tape, that this meteorite should be one with a known orbit! Is this the case?
Mike Farmer