By the way, the price of the meteorite could well approach far higher, I think it will sell later for $70 gram. This is a once in a century fall, so I am saying that Matteo, sorry bud,  you will never see a gram for sale cheap, and you will find that it will be like Portales Valley, many people complained that it was too expensive when it first popped, well, there is NONE on the market, it is all sold.
This one will go out the door the same way.
Michael Farmer
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 9:02 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Park Forest orders

Hi again everyone, I am sending this here since I have too many orders to answer individually. I am requesting that all who want pieces of this meteorite, send me payment via paypal for watever $$$ amount you want to buy. I do not know what the final price will be, but you all read the emails so ytou know it will be near or maybe over $30 gram for those who want nice pieces. This is an impact-melt breccia, and I have not seen it cut but know it will be absolutely stunning.
I will handle all orders by what you want, and if we decide I cant fill your order, the paypal payment can simply be cancelled and the money credited to yuor paypal acount with no fee.
This will let me have more money available here to buy more if more comes available.
I will of course, do my best to give those of you who want to help by doing this the best pieces and deals possible.
Mike Farmer
paypal account,