Only 3 times a year for a shower? Does anyone know what they really mean by that? There are more than that a month if you look at http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/calendar.html. However, ones that hit the earth in this way there would be less of. Do they mean a found strewn field?

Good on you Mike. Glad you got it. Pity it missed the PC. I’m having trouble with mine – maybe you could hire it out to bash things? I’ve just bought a micro piece, so I’m fairly happy, and not poor to the tune of $12k!