He everyone, I also have some interesting stories to tell, today was my best day here.
The weather turned great, the hype is fading and most people are gone. I hung out with Steve Arnold (Meteorite Broker) all day. I acquired over 1.5 kilo today! Here is the kicker
I met a kid 16 years old and he pulled out of his pocket the best stone found from this fall! It is a 854 gram 99.9% fusion crusted individual. It was found the day after the fall but the kid was freaked out by the police taking them from people. He didn't tell anyone.
The best part about this stone is that it is 100% perfectly ORIENTED, completely lipped flat back, nosecone front, grooves and light flow lines on the side and even on the nose has a deep burnout groove. I almost died when I saw the stone. I made him and offer and we went to talk with his mother. She told him he wanted a new car and I offered him enough to buy one. Lets just say he was out car hunting this afternoon..... This stone will blow minds and likely never leave my collection. I also got another half kilo 99% crusted individual found in a backyard the morning of the fall. Pristine of course, and the only flaw is a piece of grass imbedded in the stone! I sold this piece to a great customer over the phone 3 minutes after buying it.
    I hunted alot today but found nothing. The rest of the people who called me all had slag or asphalt. No other meteorites. It is finished for the most part.

    I hunted all over and let me tell you. Some idiots are out here digging holes EVERYWHERE just like Adam said. I saw so many holes it just cracked me up. People need to realize that these stones are not 10 feet deep and covered with green grass. You know they did fall 5 days ago, so no grass has covered them yet.
    At least people are still excited. I hope to go home tomorrow afternoon, since it appears that I am running out of pieces to buy, I will leave after I hunt just a little more.
     I had another meeting tonight and I called Steve to meet me for backup, I feared an ambush, that is how bad the neighborhood or (hood as it is called here) is.
Nice people for the most part, but I went for a hunt in the woods and you don't even want to know what stuff I saw on the ground out there.
    As of now I have the most pieces of the fall but little for sale as most are in the large stones that wont be cut.
All who paid me, thanks, Ill get home and hook you all up asap.
I am getting copies of many newspapers and making a tape of all the news reports.
Mike Farmer