To: "Tom Randall" <tommy2...@hvc.rr.com>
Cc: "Meteorite list" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] (AD) METEORITES FOR SALE

Perhaps you contact us.
Not Everything is public.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:59 PM, Tom Randall <tommy2...@hvc.rr.com> wrote:

Well let's wait and see some prices before we get too nuts about this. I'm waiting to hear from some of the big dealers here on small specimen prices. I don't need big pieces to be happy. 5-10 grams is fine by me.

I do agree that the longer they sit under the snow the worse they may look as the snow melts.

  Price wise I will buy one that *I* can afford.

Regards!

Tom