Howdy all

        The guys and gals at the Galactic Analytics shop have been wringing our
brains out over the Wolcott CT event, which was by all accounts a meteorite
fall. A meteorite has been recovered from a home after striking the roof on the
night of 19 Apr (20 Apr UTC). We have examined all the available evidence -
seismometer, radar, eyewitness accounts, etc., and the data set is quite
sparse. Nonetheless we at least have a bolide direction to offer on the web
page.  That should help guide a ground search, and hopefully lead to more
meteorites recovered from this event - the first meteorite fall in the US in
2013.

http://wp.me/p2AyTK-iB

Cheers,
Marc Fries, Rob Matson, Jake Schaefer, Jeff Fries, Vishnu Reddy and Lucille
LeCorre
Galactic Analytics/PSI, in mid-transition...