Hello everybody,

As I have said before I bought a large part of an Old Collection last summer, and I posted on my site a large portion of the collection before the Tucson Show, a lot of those pieces sold very quickly (Thank you everybody!) and now I just finished posting a second batch, some 120 pieces, both on the "Iron" and the "Stony" pages. Some very interesting names: Akwanga, Cleveland (Beautiful!), Enon, Mayodan, Ningbo, Steinbach, Wilder,.... And some with Nininger numbers: Hugoton, Lombard, Morland,...... To make it easy for you to spot the new pieces, they are highlighted in pink. Go take a look:

http://www.impactika.com/newpage.htm

And while I was at it I also added a few specimens to my "Special" page, and those are really very special: Nakhla, and Cat Mountain. Need I say more?? You will find those here:

http://www.impactika.com/special.htm

And finally to answer a question I have been getting:
YES!!!! I will have thin-sections of Chelyabinsk, they are being made as we speak! It took me quite a while to find exactly what I wanted: a large slice showing both lithologies (LL5 and impact melt) but I am stubborn and I found it (Thank you Serge!). And I can tell you that the piece of Chelyabinsk on those thin-sections will be huge, covering most of the glass. Now it is just a matter of being patient, you cannot rush the Master Thin-Section Maker. But I am taking orders, so tell me if you are interested.

Any questions, let me know.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com