Hello List,
Just for fun!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410106929102761&set=a.279113262202129.62926.145195928927197&type=1&theater
More pictures and videos of meteorites, hunting stories... follow me on
Facebook and like my fan page! Weekly update with never seen pictures in the
field, coupon code...
Enjoy!
Luc
Luc Labenne
Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv
Member of the Meteoritical Society, a non-profit international organization
dedicated to research and education on meteorites and other extraterrestrial
materials
https://www.facebook.com/meteorites.tv
http://www.youtube.com/meteoritestv
http://www.twitter.com/meteoritestv
Member of the Meteoritical Society, a non-profit international organization
dedicated to research and education on meteorites and other extraterrestrial
materials
Consider the environment before printing this mail.