I am real curious...

I just did some quick looks (SWAG) at things...mainly the shadows and the sun position. I guessed roughly (close enough) at N022 x W110 at roughly 12 noon and found the sun to be about 75 degrees altitude. I then looked at it at about 5 pm for about a 22 degree altitude. So, how do you guys that say this is real explain this difference in the video??? I honestly might not be very close....but that is a lot of difference in angle.

Kind Regards,

Jim Wooddell