Hi All,
        Thought some of you might get a kick out of seeing some photos I
took at August get together.
        Inspired by the Tektite Club originally formed by Paul Harris & Jim
Tobin lo these many years ago after they purchased the entire Futrell
Tektite collection, the Southern California Meteorite
& Tektite Club is now
hosted by Bob & Moni Verish. We have been meeting yearly, but Bob is
considering
making it a twice a year gathering. Small and intimate, people
bring meteorites to share and enjoy, along
with one another's company.
        This year Jason brought a humongus whole stone lunar (with a
"window" from the sample donated to the adentifying institution). Very
Cool to hold a piece of the moon that large.

    Here are some photos:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/SCM&TClub2013.html

P.S: If the person who took the time delayed photo of EVERYONE
Were to allow me to post it, that would be a hoot - even better if
They knew everyone's name in the photo. If you are ok with that,
Please send JPG to me ASAP off list.

        Best to all,
        Michael