Someone selling an OC as a lunar.

I've sent them a message informing them, but they have not responded. More
disturbing, they are using Gary Fujihara's scale cube to add an air of
authenticity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Piece-of-the-Moon-/151170570887

Please file a complaint as people have already bid on this. Not big bucks, but
still ...

Mendy Ouzillou