Wow Darryl, that slice of NWA7731 is amazing. I vaguely recall a discussion on
the list regarding this L3.00, but do not recall the weathering. Based on the
description in the MetBull it is hard to ascertain the actual weathering grade.
From the picture of the crust in the listing, it looks pretty fresh.

Hoping Carl can jump in and provide some insights and hoping I have not asked
this vaguely familiar question before.

Mendy Ouzillou