Hi

Just noticed this.

I was the primary source of Banten as it regards the material in
circulation—probably responsible for 90% or more.  I obtained Banten in an
exchange with the Museum Geologi.  i was subsequently involved in a handful of
exchanges and sales of Banten and it was offered at a Macovich Auction in
Tucson about....13 years ago!  (Egad).  The Indonesian MG no longer
participates in exchanges.

All the best,

Darryl