Hi all,

I'll be accepting offers for three more days.

Very fresh Park Forest meteorite recovered hours after the fall. I can show you
the spot where it was picked up within 10 to 20 feet using google maps.

Lots of character:

Patches of extra thick fusion crust.
85% crusted overall.
Area of fusion crust misted over by a spray of matrix material.
Metal blebs melted into puddles on the surface, one of which is relatively
large.
Regmaglypts and more. I'm sure there are many features that I've missed or just
don't recognize.

I'm not the best photographer so I've tried to make up for the lack of high
quality pics with quantity. The pictures don't do the specimen justice. The
crust is a rich black color with the lighter matrix indicative of Park Forest's
dual lithology.

There aren't many, if any, PF specimens of this quality left in circulation and
of course, satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed.

Check it out here:

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/media/100g%20Park%20Forest%20Meteorite/11_zpsf8493cc6.jpg.html

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/library/100g%20Park%20Forest%20Meteorite

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/library/100g%20PF%202