Hi Everyone, I was doing some research on Mt Dooling IC meteorite.

I know in 1997 a 29kg mass was submitted to the WA museum, but the Museum did
not keep it

I have also found a really old Meteorite mailing list add from 2001, where Phil
Bagnall was advertising a 29kg Iron with export permits. I basically want to
find out if its in Australia or exported.

At the very least I would love to see a image(s) of the find if possible.

Since talking to Dr Alex Bevan of WA Museum, I have learned that the site of
the original find was recorded incorrectly, which makes this find even more
mysterious.

There was a big slice of Mt Dooling at Munich last show - was it taken from
this mass?

Any information fellow list-oids can provide would be great!

Kind Regards

Ian Macleod IMCA 8013

Australia