=>     Monturaqui impactites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/impactites-for-sale/monturaqui-impactites/

=>     Imilac meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/imilac-meteorites/

=>     Vaca Muerta meteorites:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/vaca-muerta-meteorites/

=>     Stony meteorites from Chile:
http://justmeteorites.com/c/meteorites-for-sale/stony-meteorites/

We currently have a few unclassified (oriented) Chondrites available on our website. Several dozen other chondrites are pending classification this summer. We'd make them available as slices if there is sufficient demand. We'd also sell parts of those finds to dealers. If you are interested please leave your email address here: http://justmeteorites.com/contact/ and we'll get back to you as soon as we have the results.

We have much more material for sale than what's currently featured on our website. There are a lot of small Vaca Muerta meteorites, small Vaca Muerta fragments, small Imilac meteorites and small Monturaqui impactites which we'd sell at wholesale prices. If you are a dealer, you could resell them in small bags or bottles... We've big Muonionalusta meteorites 60-120Kg for sale. We produce custom cut Muonionalusta meteorites in many different sizes and quantities, eg. for jewelry, knives, spheres, huge slices...

Please contact us with any questions / your inquiry here: http://justmeteorites.com/contact/

We'll be in Ensisheim as visitors, if you'd like to acquire something we could bring it to the show.

Feel free to visit our website at http://justmeteorites.com/ to see what's available for immediate purchase.

Many thanks for reading.

Rob & team, http://justmeteorites.com/