I wouldn't get too excited about this. Lots of enstatite meteorites (chondrites and achondrites) are melt rocks and melt breccias, and they've been described for decades by Alan Rubin and others, e.g.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016703796003353
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1945-5100.1998.tb01654.x/abstract

A-12057 is simply not yet grouped as EH or EL (you can bet it's one or the other), and has melt component in it like so many other E chondrites. So don't take it as any kind of first. It isn't, or at least there is no reason yet to think it is.

One day, somebody will scrub the entire class and better classifications will be published in MetBull. Until then, arm yourself with knowledge rather than the labels you find in simple catalogs.

Jeff