[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Good evening Steve, and all,

Steve, you make a very interesting proposition. Let me get this right. You want something you don't already have and, it has to be a hard to get "item." Fair enough.

I will trade you my ex-wife for your 3 specimens. My ex fits both of your criteria (hard to get and, you don't already have her......at least I'm pretty sure of that you don't). ;-)

Hey, I have one of those too. You might want to compare pics, etc. However, with mine, you must have a fairly thick wallet. (Just as a warning). For all of you Tucson goers, that was NOT my ex-wife with me.

DD