Dear List : Just a note to promote an interesting NWA which Eric Twelker of Meteorite market recently added to his site.

Very affordable NWA 8037 H 3.4 a metal poor H , Eric doesn't promote his varied and interesting pieces so I will unsolicited, for my ad this year He also just added another Martian NWA 8657 at around $300.00 a gram Wow what an opportunity .What an opportunity to access planetary pieces with great provenance.

My budget is limited but I am so thankful for so many dealers who take the time to get meteorites classified , and present these for collectors the world over. I could list many like Gary F in Hawiaii , Marcin, Mirko , Aras J., Mike F., Ruben G, J. Higgins, Greg and Adam Hupe , D. Pitt , J Paitek, M. Morgan,M. Gilmer Stefan R., Sergei V. , Aziz H . , Blaine Reed and many others I have missed not intentionally . It is so great to get comments from the classifiers C. Agee .Dr Rubin etc , and list members like Bernd in Germany

Then also daily meteorite of the day Paul Swartz and Ron Blaakes contributions Thank you .... what a great meteorite community

  thank you   Simon de Boer  Ontario Canada