Hello List,

Now that summer has arrived, I am attempting to get the humidity properly controlled
in my display cases. With that said, what type of dessicant is recommend for this
purpose? Also, what humidity indicator would you recommend using? I only ask this
question because I have heard that cobalt chloride indicators are frowned upon for use
as humidity monitors for meteorite displays. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. By the way, Does anyone know what temperature/time to use to "bake-out"
clay dessicant packets? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ryan