Hi everyone, several things in this email.
First, I have added links here to two more photos of the beautiful perfectly oriented stone meteorite that is selling on ebay this evening
here is a link to the item

Here are two links to new photos, I could not add them directly to the auction

On another note, I received a much anticipated package today from the Natural History Museum in London. It contained a batch of Estherville Nuggets and a Supahee stone that I acquired in an exchange of the last few months. I went to the museum twice on my way both times to Lesotho.
I have listed some of the Estherville's. I got to hand pick the pieces out of a batch of 500 grams of the most perfect fresh little metal nuggets that exist.
These are so cool, perfect, flow lines, oriented, crystals, they have it all and are from one of the top collections in the world.
See them here

I also got a beautiful stone that ill bet almost none of you have ever seen much less knew existed. It is called Supahee. This meteorite fell in India in 1865 and only six small stones fell. I got one of them that fell into an Indigo factory!
NOT FOR SALE but be sure to take a look at the specimen, beautiful breccia.

Thanks
Mike Farmer
PS, don't forget to bid tonight, so many meteorites ending on ebay, so cheap!