Chelyabinsk was an extraordinary event too.  I spent 50$/g on my first
specimens of it and now they sell for 5$/g from IMCA sellers on the good old
fashioned irrelevent Ebay. ;-)

Extraordinary event or no, that doesn't mean a piece of Bingol sold for 150$/g
today won't show up on Ebay a year from now for less than half that price.

G'night all.  Have fun collecting. :-)

John

Sent using the mail.com mail app