Bigjohn are You kidding me? Where You have 10$ ?
Check how much it cost myself to deliver it to Poland, for one...
     Items US $9.99
     Shipping US $17.49
     Tax US $6.32
     Total US $33.80

I'm very interested to own every copy of this new excellent magazine, but 34$ per issue ? No way. Im verry unhappy. Maybe Michael can change distribution to something else. I dont know.

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl             marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin(at)polandmet.com

This is a quarterly magazine. Published every three months and costing 30$ for international readers means you spend roughly ten bucks a month to read it. Not sure that's worth griping over personally. Yes, it's basically double what the US readers are spending, but it's worth it for a good publication. I say try it once and see if you like what you read. Decide from there if it's worth your 10$ a month.
Cheers.

Sent using the mail.com mail app