Dennis,

While I can offer no help specifically to your inquiry here, I can suggest the
following:

1) Keep doing the personal research you have been doing and keep asking those
who actually go out and hunt in different terrains and localities. Your best
bet is to print out letters from actual officials and then go out and flag down
same in the field and personally ask them. I am seeing too much ‘Internet
Confusion’ to be of any value. In fact, almost everything I have have seen
regarding the subject is ill-informed and worthless.

Good luck and stay on it in the positive and enthusiastic manner you do! I look
forward to seeing your future finds!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmh...@centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163