Hello Everyone,
Hope your week is off to a good start.

I’ve recently finished an article on the Iron Creek Meteorite, from Canada, which is slated to be published soon.

I’m looking for a good photo of the meteorite on its pedestal in the Provincial Museum of Alberta which I can use to accompany the article. If it is nice enough the publisher may even chose to use it as the cover photo.

I’m also looking for a good photo of some etched specimens of the meteorite. I know it is a rare meteorite to find in private collections, but I’m reaching out to museums as well for good photos.

There are numerous photos of the meteorite online, but I have been unable to acquire the permission to them for various reasons.

This article is scheduled to be published in November right now, so if you have photos which you took or that you have the publication rights to, and you would be willing to share them with me for the article, please contact me at your convenience and we can discuss their use.

Thank you for your time!
Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295