$4300 difference in price for personal delivery?

Wow. I saw very similar things with the Bingol/Saricicek fall in Turkey. There
are still stones waiting to be sold by people who wanted prices far above what
dealers and even collectors were willing to pay. Come to think of it I can buy
Saricicek, a Howardite, even now for less than this supposed H5.

Come on gentlemen. It is these kinds of games that really turn people off. Good
luck.

Mendy Ouzillou