Greeting fellow listers:

I have lots of beautiful very fresh L3 slices available. Many slices have some
dark and green inclusions (olivine phenocrysts?) scattered throught. EVERY
slice has some amazing chondrules and is each is CRUSTED! If you want to make
an offer, please do not hesitate as I need to move a few of these to recoup
some cash. Most slices will come in a custom foam padded Riker box as they are
too large to fit the standard large plastic meteorite boxes. AGAIN, OFFERS ARE
WELCOME!

www.AJmeteorites.com/nwa10854

I also have a 13.04g fresh Rumuruti endcut available on ebay if anyone is
interested. It is black crusted with a grey matrix and plenty of shiny
pentlandite. Some of the best, freshest material around!

www.AJmeteorites.com/ebay

Thanks for looking!

Aras Jonikas
IMCA #2117