In my humble opinion,

Any serious collector would be crazy not to order a copy of this.  References
like this are not only useful for finding information about a specimen on a
whim, but when skillfully written (as this is) it makes for an enjoyable read
cover to cover.  Best yet, you come away from it with a wealth of knowledge you
might otherwise never acquire.

Worth the cost of a copy for sure!

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD