Hi All.......

My last auctions until the end of July will be ending Tuesday night.   I have put some high quality specimens up for bid.  There are only 5 auctions total.  Click on the following link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

1) I am clearing out my remaining stock of Canyon Diablo at below wholesale prices.  9 specimens weighing a total of 1.5kg are still only bid up to 20 cents per gram.

2) Don't miss at least looking at the photos of a small Sikhote-alin meteorite with a double roll over rim (one on each side of the specimen).  I have never seen this feature before on a Sikhote-alin.  The photos are large so that the detail can be clearly seen.

3) I have a .120 gram fragment of NWA 998 with fusion crust paired up with a thin section of NWA 998.  You won't see too many pieces around this small with fusion crust. I started it low to give everyone an opportunity to own this exciting meteorite package.  By now, you have seen Steve Schoner's photos of the thin section using his soon to be patented polarizer.  Check out the photos of this piece and the polarized section.

4) How about a micromount of Johnstown with fusion crust for $12.50?  Now there is a steal.

5)  A beautiful piece of NWA 482 with fusion crust.  It is not as thin as the specimens on my webpage so I started it out low and it is still a bargain at it's current bid.  Check out my website of NWA 482 at http://209.238.151.128/nwa482sale.htm and you can see how low I am getting on this material.  Unless I can pick up a piece from another owner or I cut into my personal collection piece, this is it.

Bid high and bid often!!!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV  26038