Hello List,

After talking with a couple of people today, it was decided that it would be a good ideal to come up with two talk times a day, so some of us could time each other out.  The Chat Room will stay open 24 hours a day but this should help some of us time each other out, better.  So I have come up with the following two times, let me know what you guys and gals think of those hours.  If the site catches on there are likely to be people there during all times of the day....but this might help it get going.

One is 7pm central time and the other is 2am central time for you late birds.

7pm central time is 6pm mountain time, 5 pm pacific time, 8pm eastern time, 4pm alaska, 2pm Hawaii, 1am London *GMT), 2am Rome, 3am Jerusalem, 5am Baku, 8am Hong Kong, 11am Tokyo and 12 noon Sydney.

2am central time is 1am mountain time, Midnight pacific time, 3am eastern time, Midnight alaska, 10pm Hawaii, 9am London *GMT), 10am Rome, 11am Jerusalem, 1pm Baku, 2pm Hong Kong, 3pm Tokyo and 4pm Sydney.

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.