Hello Fellow Collectors!

In an effort to move some specimens before Ensisheim I have dropped the price of some of the meteorites on my site, including the only three remaining specimens of High Island Creek, (iron IIIAB) the only classification from Minnesota in the last 40 years. A true rarity of a specimen with an institutional origin that is rarely documented in collections.

Please follow the link below for more information about the available specimens.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Additionally, there are a plethora of other interesting and enjoyable specimens available on the page for your consideration.

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Cheers!

John A. Shea, MD

IMCA 3295