Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing great!

I recently cut and had etched a specimen of the latest Chinese iron, Huoyanshan, an IAB-sLH meteorite. One of only ten meteorites classified as such. It’s a phenomenal looking etch, with a unique appearance indeed.

I only have two slices left after one has sold to another collector, so please take a moment from your evening and consider adding a specimens to your collection.

There are also some other phenomenal iron and stone specimens to choose from on my site, all available at very reasonable prices, often below their usual selling price from other sellers.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Cheers!

John A. Shea, MD

IMCA 3295