Just to clear up  a point…

Anne wrote:

 >> And it is not an oil-soak paper (as someone mentionned).

-          I never said it was! , what I said was, [Some] protective packing is nothing more than oil soaked paper, WD40 make one which is (funnily enough) WD40 soaked in paper.

 Proper VCI paper (Kraft) is different to cheap ‘tool wrapping paper’ which is brown paper coated with silicone/mineral oil. (I know that because I have seen it being made).

Regards,

Mark