Dear List,
  I just received word that a dear friend and longtime meteorite collector,
Dave Carothers has passed away.
  Dave you will be sorely missed; your hours of conversations with me about
meteorites, computer security, and our Nation's National Security were always
an inspiration to me. Thank you for your Service to your and our nation.
  Many of your former students from George Washington University were inspired
by you to continue to be diligent and true Patriots for our nation.
  May God give comfort to his wife, family, and friends.
With My Highest Regards and Love,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo