Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have a lot of new material available. Use coupon code "metlist" at
checkout for 20% OFF your order.  :)

This is a looooooong sales list, so be sure to consult the notes below
and take your time to look over the entire list. There is a lot of new
stuff there and some old friends we haven’t seen in a long time.

Of note :

>> The new fall is the GATUTO meteorite, which fell through a house in Kenya on
>> April 24, 2020. This is an interesting fall for collectors of recent falls
>> and hammer falls. See the specimen listing page for more details about this
>> fall event.

>> The AL HAGGOUNIA being offered is from a higher-grade batch of this
>> meteorite than what typically comes out of this locality. Many of the
>> specimens are relatively fresh and have the more-desirable light grey
>> lithology.

>> NWA 6077 is a strange ungrouped achondrite that may be related to
>> brachinites. It is also likely paired with NWA 5400, which was speculated to
>> be an Earth-origin meteorite that fell back to Earth after being ejected by
>> a prior impact event. Whatever the case may be, it is a very interesting
>> meteorite that is quite unique. I had some of this meteorite many years ago
>> and sold out of it pretty quick. I managed to acquire another small batch
>> and I expect it won’t last long either.

>>> NWA 11788 is a lunar feldspathic breccia (Moon Rock). I have two large
>>> uncut fragments available.

>>> CHWICHIYA 005 is a new carbonaceous chondrite that is packed with loads of
>>> very-tiny chondrules. This one is a treat when viewed under magnification.

>>> There are also some very pretty chondrite specimens that have been sliced
>>> and polished. There are a few different types available, so take a look at
>>> the list and see individual listing pages for more details on those.

NEW SPECIMENS : (in alphabetical order)

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 11.54g –
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-11-54g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 8g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-8g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), endcut, 5.34g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-endcut-5-34g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), uncut fragment, 4.98g –
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-uncut-fragment-4-98g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), endcut, grey lithology, 2.4g -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-el-melt-chondrite-grey-lithology-endcut-2-4g/

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (EL-Melt Rock), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/AL
HAGGOUNIA-001-enstatite-fossil-meteorite-micromount/

CAMPO DEL CIELO iron meteorite pendants -
https://galactic-stone.com/campo-del-cielo-iron-meteorite-pendant-out-of-this-world-jewelry/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, 1.06g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-1-06g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, .979g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-979g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), windowed frag, .753g -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-co3-chondrite-windowed-fragment-753g/

CHWICHIYA 005 (CO3 chondrite), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/chwichiya-005-carbonaceous-co3-chondrite-micromount/

GATUTO (L6), New April 24, 2020 fall from Kenya, struck a house,
micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/gatuto-l6-meteorite-kenyan-hammer-fall-2020-micromount/

METEORITE DUST (mixed stony types), 2 pounds -
https://galactic-stone.com/meteorite-dust-two-pounds-lot-for-art-or-crafts/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, slice, .426g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-slice-426g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, slice, .339g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-slice-339g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, endcut, .231g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-endcut-231g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, endcut, .204g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-endcut-204g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, polished slice,
.202g –
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-ungrouped-achondrite-brachinite-like-polished-slice-202g/

NWA 6077 (Ungrouped Achondrite), brachinite-like, micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6077-brachinite-like-ungrouped-achondrite-micromount/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with crust, 6.23g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-6-23g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut, 5.28g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-5-28g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with crust, 5g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-endcut-with-crust-5g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut, 3.91g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-polished-endcut-3-91g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), polished endcut with plentiful
metal, 3.61g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-ll4-chondrite-breccia-metal-loaded-endcut-3-61g/

NWA 6080 (LL4 chondrite breccia), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-6080-brecciated-ll4-chondrite-micromount/

NWA 8587 (L6), slice with crust, 2.6g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-slice-with-remnant-crust-2-6g/

NWA 8587 (L6), slice with chondrules, 2.14g -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-slice-with-chondrules-2-14g/

NWA 8587 (L6), micromount -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-8587-saharan-l6-chondrite-micromount/

NWA 11788 (Lunar feldspathic breccia), .445g uncut stone -
https://galactic-stone.com/moon-rock-uncut-lunar-meteorite-nwa-11788-445g/

NWA 11788 (Lunar feldspathic breccia), .325g uncut stone -
https://galactic-stone.com/moon-rock-uncut-lunar-meteorite-nwa-11788-325g/

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

MikeG