Dave is unquestionably the King of the Strewnfield, as is evidenced by this latest ~50-grammer. Congrats, Dave!

John and Greg(ory),
Thanks for the HUGE compliments, but I wouldn't go that far as say "King". I'm just lucky (or should I say, unlucky) enough to live here. Actually, if the truth be known, I only go out there to hunt about 3-4 times a year. The real "King" is supposedly from Flagstaff and he can find 10 per hour at about any give time. (And no it's not the original Holbrook/Glorieta King, Steve Schoner).

Throwing away the polarized sunglasses,
Davewhowasluckyforaday