Hi everyone -
The recent discussion of meteorites from Earth reminds me -
The impact structures from neither of the Holocene Start Impact Events have
been identified yet.
We have the 14C production spikes from the gamma radiation of the two impacts,
and while we can use the meltwater outflows to identify roughly the impact
areas, ground verification has not yet been accomplished for either of them.
I am quite pleased to read that 70% of the voters of the United States now
think that finding the next impactor well before it hits is NASA's highest
priority.
good hunting, everyone,and I hope to see you in Tucson,E.P.