Yes, indeed, Dronino is sure geanuine stuff, the only problem
is the rusting, as Matteo tells. I have some pieces I have saturated
with gun-oil, dried in the owen, polished and then gave them a new
oil-bath.

At the moment they seem quite stabile, but I suppose, they need to
cover with lacquer, but let´s see. A nice ataxite with interresting
inclusions anyway.

take care,

pekka

M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:
Dronino is a nice ataxite with inclusion but some
pieces have problems of rusty, and other no....
regards

Matteo

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello list.Does anyone know anything about this
supposed new ataxite
meteorite,DRONINO, from russia?Please let me know
before I make a bid.It
looks really awesome, but then we thought that way
about purotano and
shirkovsky.

steve arnold,
chicago

P.S.Beware, silkworm has flooded ebay with more
MEKONG pieces, and now he
has put up some NEPAL meteorites.

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120