Hi, Christopher,

your address looks very much like Western Australia.
All the best from Victoria an welcome aboard!
Best_regards

Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,

Norbert & Heike Kammel
    ROCKS ON FIRE
       IMCA #3420
www.rocksonfire.com

Christopher Scott wrote:
Whoo hoo! I finally made it on after many attempts! I've been reading the archives and have been quite impressed with the list.

I am new to collecting, but have always been interested in science and space. I was on the Board of a local astronomy club a few years back (when we had access to a 15" refractor--the largest such scope in amateur hands) and even taught some astronomy 101 classes. My collection is small but growing. I have several micromounts, but a few larger pieces.

Thanks for having me and I promise I won't ask too many new guy questions ;-)

Christopher
Gig Harbor, WA