Hello and nice to be back,

Firstly I want to thank all of you who gave me sensible possibilities for
those mysterious possible meteorites.  I have yet to go thru all of the mail
to note down what the consensus was, but one thing I did note was that no
one said they were not meteoritic - which says a lot about your collective
observational skills (how many times has Mo Yousef sent in pics only to
dismissed very rapidly!)
So, thanks for that!  I shall be passing this info onto the very kind
donator of these rocks as they are not represented in my collection!
Secondly, just done another hospital bout getting my colon de-tumourised
(sorry if too much info...) and guess what, heart problems now.
44 years old and fit to be dried, stuffed and sat in a museum somewhere as a
representative of the runt of a litter.
damn. I would swear harder but there may be young 'uns reading.
Everytime I go into hospital I seem to come out sicker than before.
So, if I have now responded to your mails in a timely fashion, well, that's
why...

lovingly yours,
dave

IMCA #0092