Asteroid #6 is Hebe, could have been mistranslated as HAVH-6

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Norbert,
I don't recognize that asteroid either. Perhaps it is a typo.
I do recognize Gabriel Shaked. He had that really neat astronomical
online encyclopedia. He shut it down about a year ago due to copyright
conflicts with David Weir.
Best,
ken newton