Hi Mike, Charles and List,

If this Wales fireball did produce a meteorite, it would be interesting to find out IF there was any possible sightings from shipping (and probably from aircrafts too), that might happen to be in the, or close to, the area of the fall?

José Campos

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 7:29 PM
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] Wales Meteor

You know, the capability of some of these IR satellites can tell you the color of a person’s hair that lit a match… (or , guess the absence of hair J )

Since that bolide was picked up by these sensors, can the DOD give a lat/long of when it lost contact with the

Heat trail?  Just a thought.

-CharlyV