Hi List, Just taking a poll, am I the only one who gets irritated at all the ebay crap that is on this list?

Now, we are not only complaining about the authenticity of a piece but the description too?  You have to be kidding.  Perhaps you need a hobby other than inspecting the wording of ebay auctions.

Leave ebay alone and let the buyer beware.

Damn, if I ain't getting tired of all this crap.  Get a life for crying out loud.

Randy