Might I request (for the sake of my in-box and my love of meteorites, which I assume you share) that the combatants confine any muck-slinging to exchanges OFF THE LIST. Did both of you come down with brain fever? I don't recall either of you acting in such a childish way to such an extent previously. I can handle an occasional snide remark, but I fear you are driving new List members away by burying useful information and friendly exchanges under what my father used to call a "blizzard of shit."

Tracy Latimer