Gregory,

Being a big baseball fan...I was parked about 4 feet from the TV when it all
occurred. My most vivid memory was the first scene of the sandwiched highway
in Oakland which horrified me in an instance...yet to this day I'll never
know why the announcer describing the scene we were looking at that moment
said the road looked a bit shaken up, but no major damage was evident. They
could not tell the two roads had been stacked on top of each other. A
stunning sight.

I won't forget it, but I'm sure I/we didn't have the response you experienced.

Thanx for sharing,

John