Should any of our esteemed dealers be making instutional trades, I am looking for a sample of Elton , Texas (1937?) Iron and Maryville, Tennessee(1983)H chondrite.

The reason for former is self explanatory. I think some came out of the King Collection.

As for the latter, I apparently was the sole eyewitness to the fall. The finder, a school teacher, has dropped off the radar screen. She kept half and the balance is in the Smithsonian--last time I handled it anyway.(wink)

Keep me in mind please if an opportunity arises.

Thanks,
Elton