Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a small collection of meteorites and one of the things was a Brenham meteorode.  It have a collection number painted on it very small.  I was wondering if someone could identify the collection number for me.

10M225

Looks almost Monnig like lettering and could be from his collection as the letters are about 4mm tall and very clearly written in block letters, simular to Nininger numbered meteorites. (Abby could write some small numbers sometimes...which my understanding is that she numbered the collection).  Any, it weighs 95 grams.

Also, I put a new logo on my website.  If your not busy, let me know what you think.

Thanks for the help, Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.