Hello List!!!!, Im writing cuz I was looking at my collection the othe day, and I have a slice of Korra Korrabes, from Africa and I dont knoiw why but I like it a lot, I can see its an H3, but I cant see that much chondrules, and it has a lot of holes or bubbles????...does anyone know what are those holes in the meteorite????...also does anyone have more information about that meteoritee?, I think it is found in the same part as the Gibeon iron meteorie, in Namibia...
any information would be appreciatted!!!!

Thanks a lot list!!!!